The General Osteopathic Council are the
regulator for UK osteopaths. From their web site:
Registers qualified professionals
Sets standards of osteopathic practice and
Assures the quality of osteopathic education
Ensures Continuing Professional Development
Helps patients with complaints about an
Key points to remember…
· Osteopaths are skilled health care
· " deal with pain every day.
· " treat six million people suffering from pain each year.
· " can help you with treatment and advice on self help.
· " treat acute and chronic pain.
· " can help prevent pain from recurring.
(courtesy of GOsC)
For more details visit: http://www.osteopathy.org.uk
Also see the British Osteopathic
Association site at: